I’m sitting at my favorite cafe, Mo Joes in the Short North having lunch, doing a little work and taking in the sun. One of the most rewarding moments to being an entrepreneur is the flexibility in my schedule. I finished three awesome sessions with my clients and I’m treating myself to a window table at the cafe. My vacation was long overdue and I have come back refreshed and renewed about life, self, family, business and friends. It seems like when I’m away from the office, I take time to really smell the roses and focus my time and energy on realistic tasks. This is just a little something that I wanted to share today. What are you doing differently than you’ve before about your life?
My Thoughts From The Past
- I'm @Starbucks and ordering my drink of 4 yrs, hot tea. This store told me they can't put honey in my tea. Really? Went to @TimHortonsUS 6 days ago
- RT @coachwill28: If she believed in you she would have said yes to the 15% ...#SharkTank #shady 3 weeks ago
- Go with @robertherjavec because @LoriGreiner had chance #thefishcall #SharkTank 3 weeks ago
- Listen to how they can partner WITH you. Follow your gut. I actually like @TheSharkDaymond #goodhangups #SharkTank 3 weeks ago
- Totally agree. twitter.com/ashunapologeti… 3 weeks ago