I’m sitting at my favorite cafe, Mo Joes in the Short North having lunch, doing a little work and taking in the sun. One of the most rewarding moments to being an entrepreneur is the flexibility in my schedule. I finished three awesome sessions with my clients and I’m treating myself to a window table at the cafe. My vacation was long overdue and I have come back refreshed and renewed about life, self, family, business and friends. It seems like when I’m away from the office, I take time to really smell the roses and focus my time and energy on realistic tasks. This is just a little something that I wanted to share today. What are you doing differently than you’ve before about your life?
My Thoughts From The Past
- RT @IAmSteveHarvey: Love seeing young entrepreneurs use their gift. Keep following your dreams @mogulsbrand #DDA2016 @dreamersacademy https… 4 months ago
- RT @ABCSharkTank: Wow, great job guys! Congrats @kevinolearytv #lovepop @lovepop #SharkTank https://t.co/6CRIrMfYx8 5 months ago
- RT @Christine_Chen6: Can't wait to get a hold of a @lovepop cards. Great #SharkTank product! 5 months ago
- RT @kevinolearytv: Awesome update @LovePop! I'm SO proud of you! One of my best deals of the season. Check out everything they're up to htt… 5 months ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: They should start calling me the Overly Honest Shark after this. #SharkTank 5 months ago