I’m sitting at my favorite cafe, Mo Joes in the Short North having lunch, doing a little work and taking in the sun. One of the most rewarding moments to being an entrepreneur is the flexibility in my schedule. I finished three awesome sessions with my clients and I’m treating myself to a window table at the cafe. My vacation was long overdue and I have come back refreshed and renewed about life, self, family, business and friends. It seems like when I’m away from the office, I take time to really smell the roses and focus my time and energy on realistic tasks. This is just a little something that I wanted to share today. What are you doing differently than you’ve before about your life?
My Thoughts From The Past
- RT @yvettealexslate: RT to #VoiceSaveDavon nbc.com/the-voice/app 4 months ago
- RT to #VoiceSaveDavon nbc.com/the-voice/app 4 months ago
- RT @NBCTheVoice: RETWEET to #VoiceSaveDavon! 4 months ago
- Hello @GetSpectrum! Goodbye @ATT @ATTCares. The worst customer experience ever today. Done! 7 months ago
- Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States. #TheLongestDay, #ENDALZ, #AKAImpactDay, and #ASO1930). 10 months ago