I’m sitting at my favorite cafe, Mo Joes in the Short North having lunch, doing a little work and taking in the sun. One of the most rewarding moments to being an entrepreneur is the flexibility in my schedule. I finished three awesome sessions with my clients and I’m treating myself to a window table at the cafe. My vacation was long overdue and I have come back refreshed and renewed about life, self, family, business and friends. It seems like when I’m away from the office, I take time to really smell the roses and focus my time and energy on realistic tasks. This is just a little something that I wanted to share today. What are you doing differently than you’ve before about your life?
My Thoughts From The Past
- Why didn't she @nicepipestweets go to a CPA firm and get an accurate valuation. #SharkTank 1 month ago
- I like @nicepipestweets for running as well but this looks like compression gear.#SharkTank 1 month ago
- Look at her team behind her. She is chattering too much @MamasMilkBox #SharkTank 1 month ago
- Geez she has an answer for everything. If she were to partner would she listen to them? @MamasMilkBox #SharkTank 1 month ago
- RT @TheSharkDaymond: Shout out to all my mompreneurs! #SharkTank 1 month ago