I’m sitting at my favorite cafe, Mo Joes in the Short North having lunch, doing a little work and taking in the sun. One of the most rewarding moments to being an entrepreneur is the flexibility in my schedule. I finished three awesome sessions with my clients and I’m treating myself to a window table at the cafe. My vacation was long overdue and I have come back refreshed and renewed about life, self, family, business and friends. It seems like when I’m away from the office, I take time to really smell the roses and focus my time and energy on realistic tasks. This is just a little something that I wanted to share today. What are you doing differently than you’ve before about your life?
My Thoughts From The Past
- RT @jstownsend: Psyched to see Griff and @combatflipflops representing on @abcSharkTank Awesome guys and awesome mission. Business not bull… 12 hours ago
- #SharkTank "The business needs a woman's touch." Epic! @combatflipflops @LoriGreiner @TheSharkDaymond @mcuban 12 hours ago
- #SharkTank Thank you for your service @combatflipflops. Love your passion. 12 hours ago
- #SharkTank I absolutely love their presentation. So heartfelt. So humble. #combatflipflops 12 hours ago
- RT @DigitalBizDude: @yvettealexslate Shoot, I can use him from my GMAT, LOL!!! @2400Expert #SharkTank 1 week ago