I’m sitting at my favorite cafe, Mo Joes in the Short North having lunch, doing a little work and taking in the sun. One of the most rewarding moments to being an entrepreneur is the flexibility in my schedule. I finished three awesome sessions with my clients and I’m treating myself to a window table at the cafe. My vacation was long overdue and I have come back refreshed and renewed about life, self, family, business and friends. It seems like when I’m away from the office, I take time to really smell the roses and focus my time and energy on realistic tasks. This is just a little something that I wanted to share today. What are you doing differently than you’ve before about your life?
My Thoughts From The Past
- RT @mochawriter: Happy #ThankfulThursday! Trade in your worrying for thankfulness. #inspiration fb.me/6G76xLOsh 1 week ago
- RT @MyraGolden: Myra Golden Customer Service Daily is out! paper.li/MyraGolden/131… Stories via @topveterinaria 1 week ago
- Back today @CharlesPenzone getting a pedicure with Bea. She was such a joy that I'm going to stay for a manicure. #treatingmyself 1 week ago
- Got my hair yesterday @CharlesPenzone with Genevieve. Love my style. Love the exceptional service! 1 week ago
- Thank you Genevieve @CharlesPenzone for hooking me up with my haircut. 4 months ago